Advanced Open Water Dive Course
This program allows you to experience five open water PADI Adventure dives. If you are unsure of your next step, this is the perfect way to advance your dive skills and experience, and to identify which Specialty programs interest you. You will earn the PADI Advanced Adventurer certification after completing this program.
|Minimum Age:||15 for advanced|
Open Water Diver
Note: Max depth is 30m /98 ft if Deep Diving dive is included.
|Academic Sessions:||Online learning|
|Pool/Confined Water Sessions:||N/A|
|Open Water Dives:||5 Open Water Dives|
|Maximum Training Depth:||30m Max|
|Suggested Duration:||2 days|
(Courses can be tailormade to suit groups of 6 persons or more).
Included in your course fee:
- Course materials
- Adventure dives to choice from are. – Deep, Navigation, Photo/Video, Search and recovery, Night, Boat, dives and many more. (Dives are limited to availability and weather)
- Good quality dive gear for the duration of the course
- Deep and navigation are mandatory.
- Complete a dive medical form (download here)
- Book onto the course and pay the $200 deposit to secure your place
- We will send out your pre-course information as soon as your deposit is received.
- Must have a current medical
- Full course fees must be paid before the dive weekend
- Maximum number 8 persons; Minimum number 4 persons
- Deposit is non-refundable.
- Appropriate clothing for weather conditions eg protection from the sun and warm clothing for the cooler temperatures
- If you have your own dive gear you must have proof that it has been serviced in the last 12 months and staff must see the gear prior to the open water dives.
Advanced Open Water Dive CourseHamilton (Pool Session) Whitianga (Open Water Dives)
e-learning (2-3 hours)
5 Open Water Dives (Whitianga)