Rescue Diver Course
Stress is a major cause of diving accidents and negatively impacts rescue situations. This course teaches you the skills and knowledge required to recognize and deal with stress, prevent accidents and properly deal with emergency situations encountered by freedivers.
You will earn thePADI Rescue Diver Specialty certification after completing this course.
Included in course fee:
- Course materials
- PADI dive instruction
- Practical dive sessions in our onsite pool
- Good quality dive gear for the duration of the course
- Advice on which dive gear from leading industry brands would be best for you (should you wish to purchase at the completion of the course)
- Complete a dive medical form (download here) and have signed by your GP
- Book onto the course and pay your $200 deposit to secure your place
- We will send out your pre-course information as soon as your deposit is received
- Must Have current Medical
- Full course fees must be paid before the dive weekend
- Max Number 8
- Deposit is non-refundable.
- Appropriate clothing for weather conditions eg protection from the sun and warm clothing for the cooler temperatures
- Minimum Age 15 or 12 for a junior rescue diver, Must have Open Water Cert and have logged 5 dives
Rescue Diver CourseHamilton (Pool Session) Whitianga (Open Water Dives)
e-learning (2-3 hours)